Steam Cleaning Effectiveness: The Truth As It Is
Dry Cleaning VS Steam Cleaning
Dry cleaning is considered to be the most popular cleaning method, having an excellent result. This method consists of several stages: firstly, you should clean your carpet with the vacuum cleaner, then, you should apply some chemicals to penetrate them deep into the carpet. To fight against all deep pollutions, you have to use special cleaning equipment. To finish cleaning procedure with the best result, you should wash your carpet with water. To dry your carpet in the shortest terms, you can also use drying equipment.
Steam Cleaning from A to Z
Steam cleaning is used by professional services, or as a home cleaning method. So, it is time to learn all pluses and minuses of it, making sense, what is what: steam cleaner, steam generator, steam-vacuum cleaner and steam mob. Many people are interested in question, whether it is true that steam cleaning is really safe and effective cleaning method. How to steam carpet by means of the steam cleaner and what does it all mean?
Steam Cleaning Pros
- Steam handling makes your carpets fresh.
- Steam cleaning is considered to be eco-cleaning, as far as the main cleaning element here is steam, which is absolutely safe for environment.
- Steam cleaning is mostly useful to fight against the dust mites.
- Steam generators are usually equipped with the special headers for different ways of carpets. Changing headers you increase the effectiveness of cleaning a lot.
- Steam generator can be used, combining with different washing reagents. They must be applied on the dirt surfaces before cleaning. Frankly speaking, there are many washing materials that lose their positive effects under the weight of hot temperature. So, try to consult the professional first.
Steam Cleaning Cons
- You should realize that steam cleaner is not predicted to clean dirt and dust from your surfaces. It just surfaces your carpets with steam, softening dirt and dust.
- Before cleaning your carpet with steam cleaner, you should process it with the vacuum cleaner first.
- Steam cleaning method is not suitable for all types of carpeting (hair materials, carpet base). So, it is better to get free consultation first.
- You cannot disinfect your carpet by means of steam generator only! The bigger part of viruses, microbes and harmful bacteria are resistant to hot steam influence. Working with the steam disinfection for a long time, you can make a muck of your carpet. To disinfect your flooring it is better to use modern chemicals, specially-developed for steam cleaning.
- It is not recommended to use steam cleaning method for removing spots, especially for protein spots, like milk, eggs, and etc. Under the influence of hot temperatures the protein structure changes, making stains hard to remove. There are many different kinds of spots. The most dangerous of them can sink into the carpet surface in double-quick time under the steam influence.
How to clean Your Carpet with the Steam Cleaner
- Before start cleaning, you should make sure that your floor carpets are available to clean with steam and hot temperature.
- Use vacuum cleaner to remove garbage.
- Get some water into the cleaner container according to the instruction.
- Steam your carpet gradually, without making stops and fastenings. You carpet must not be too warm and wet.
- Having stains on your carpet, you should clean them with the help of brush after steaming.
- Dry your carpets without stomping them.
Making conclusion, it is important to appoint that steam cleaning method by means of different steam apparatus has a set of pros and cons, mentioned before. Actually, as the rest of other cleaning methods have. Using steam to clean your home or office, it is better to use just professional equipment of high quality, paying much attention to your carpets materials, professional recommendations, instructions. Having some doubts, try to use professional cleaning services. It is not difficult to find them in the web, following the posted feedbacks and advices.
So, having a nice carpet at home, you should use professional cleaning companies to take care of it.